As a commercial owner or property manager, you understand that buildings can get dirty over time. Whether from harsh climate or foot traffic, regularly power washing your commercial property maintains its value. Power washing can also keep your property looking clean and welcoming for your patrons.
What is Power Washing?
Power washing is the safest and most effective way to clean the exterior of any building. The reason is that it combines the best qualities of soft washing (low pressure) and pressure washing (high pressure). Since power washing equipment can be costly and challenging to operate and maintain, we recommend hiring a professional exterior power washing service. Through power washing, Atlantic Maintenance Group can eliminate mold, grime, and most stains from your property. Call us today at 410-768-4720!
Benefits of Power Washing
Power washing your commercial property can positively impact your consumers’ impressions of your business. Whether it’s parking lots, sidewalks, or building entrances, keeping these areas clean displays a picture of professionalism. In addition, constantly power washing your commercial property brings more advantages, including:
- Boosts curb appeal
- Lowering repair costs by minimizing rot, corrosion, or decay from elements such as mildew or bird droppings
- Eliminating damage and overgrowth provoked by algae and moss found in the damp, shady areas of your building.
- Minimizing the quantity of potentially toxic threats that enter your building, particularly for industrial buildings.
Stick to these Power Washing Tips for a Clean Property
Additionally, it would help to stick to the following tips to keep your commercial building clean:
- Ideally, schedule exterior power washing services as the seasons change. Between the collection of leaves in the fall and pollen in the spring, these allergens can affect guests and staff with allergies.
- Generally, you or our team should power wash the exterior of your building twice a year. As a result, this will limit the buildup of grease, dirt, and seasonal elements.
- After a powerful storm, consider adding a professional power washing service to your post-storm repair list.
- For these reasons, properly power washing your commercial property requires knowledge and expertise. Get your free quote today from Atlantic Maintenance Group!
All of Your Landscaping Needs from Atlantic Maintenance Group
Atlantic Maintenance Group is a full-service landscaping company providing maintenance, design, and construction, as well as snow removal and asphalt and concrete services. We are your source for complete landscape and facility maintenance for commercial and residential properties throughout Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. We are a self-performing landscaping company, meaning we don’t hire subcontractors, and senior management is involved with every project. Our highly trained team of professionals receives constant, ongoing education on the latest industry trends, updates, and safety measures. This ensures we can deliver outstanding customer service and results to our clients, regardless of the size of your job.