Christmas is almost here! Have you put up your outdoor decorations yet? These days, there hasn’t been much snow lingering around, so you will need to use decorations to create that magical Christmas-y feeling. Here are some tips to help you create your very own winter wonderland.
Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
Ok, well, in this case you won’t be building it out of snow, but there may be some assembly required! There are a few different types of snowmen you can put in your yard to make it more festive. A couple of them are:
- Inflatable: These cheerful lawn ornaments come in a huge range of sizes, from a couple of feet tall on up. They typically contain their own lights too, so there is very little effort involved. Just plug it in and away you go!
- Minimalist: If you prefer a more elegant approach, you can look at the minimalist decorations. The minimalist snowmen are usually all white silhouettes of snowmen. They come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and styles so you’re sure to find one to suit your home’s needs.
- Lights on a wire frame: One of the most popular types of snowman yard ornaments is the ones that have lights strung onto a wire frame. These cheerful decorations offer you a lot of creativity, and they are a lot of fun to have around!
It Doesn’t Have to Be a Snowman!
If snowmen aren’t really your thing, don’t worry! There are so many bright and cheerful outdoor Christmas decorations out there, you’re bound to find something great! Some other things you can decorate winter landscape with are:
- Rudolph and his reindeer friends
- Bright, colorful lights
- Luminaries to light the way
- Natural wreaths and garlands
- Grow and decorate an outdoor Christmas tree
- Hang ornaments on existing trees
- Outdoor nutcrackers
- Santa’s sleigh
…and so much more!
Atlantic Maintenance Group Wants to Be Your Preferred Landscaping Company
If you are looking for help keeping your residential or commercial property free from soil erosion or other lawn diseases, Atlantic Maintenance Group is ready to help you with our variety of landscaping, asphalt, snow removal, and concrete maintenance services. We are experts in our field and we are prepared to meet your needs with a price and product that will leave you grinning. If you’re interested in getting a free quote or more information, visit us online or give us a call at (410) 768-4720. To see examples of our work and stay up to date on our specials, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.